Welcome

As the satire columnist for the English edition of ukrant.nl, I'm technically a professional writer, which is the funniest thing to come out of that job.

In addition to coming up with a dumb joke once every two weeks, I also write things for fun. This is a blog for those half baked ideas.

Friday, December 18, 2015

The checklist

I've found that when I don't have any outside obligations, it's kinda hard to make myself do anything at all. This was kind of a problem, because I want to do lots of stuff, but man, that bed just looks soooo comfy...

I meditated on this and decid- nah, kidding. It took me 20 seconds to come up with a half assed checklist including such difficult tasks as "Take a shower" and "Make lunch".

But showering and making lunch weren't things I was making the checklist for. I'm more concerned with the "Run 5 miles," "Write blog post," and, "write at minimum one page."

No comments:

Post a Comment